Sunday, August 9, 2009

Are They Really Real?

Hey Man!
Sometimes we think we find new relatives and since the computer it seems like it happens alot. But can we take people's word on something like that? I don't believe we can since it has happened to me so I know from the bad experience of it all and it's not all pretty. It can create bad feelings in the family for sure. I had a meeting with someone when I was just a kid, or at least a young man. A brief meeting caused someone to say I was the father. But sometimes they may not have the name of another individual so your name gets put on the certificate. And during these days when the economy is so bad and jobs are not the easiest things to find it makes it difficult to get the dna test since that could cost somewhere in the area of $300 to $500 dollars. But by not duing it sometimes they feel and think that it is all true and it's bad when you know that is not the case at all. It just so happens that someone at the time took an interest in this individule and that caused them to lean on me or at least lean on my name. At the time this was thought to be funny and they got their ha ha ha's out of it. But now with the computer and especially facebook it is not that funny anymore. Especially when you are tracked down and the only way to convince anyone is that home dna test that they send you. And especially when someone in your family is just wanting something like this so very bad now. Why? I really don't know since there are five siblings already so we have a large family. Maybe it's because we have five girls and this other person is a male. Could they have wanted a male in the family that bad that they just grabbed onto this and ran with it. It is so very hard to explain or to believe as we look at it now. It's the man that produces the male and that is just fine with me but now I don't want to think that I might have that ability to produce a male. I am not happy with that conclusion at all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment