Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Move!

Hey Man!
What a difference between the tab and the enter button. It's something else. Well today was to be the move and alot of the friends were standing by to help my mother-in-law which was so great. That is so amazing when there are so many people that look to help each other. That is when you really see the love at it's best. I was on stand-by also. There were so many people that I was never really called in to help. I hope it was that and not because my grand dad had bought me a walker and a wheel chair. He was trying to be funny but it was a little gruesome instead. Since yesterday I got some bee stings and I got a very bad reaction and I had to lay down for awhile since I was having very bad pains in my chest from it. It was also my grandson's football game tonight and I was about to go but I thought that some secret people might be going so I opted out of going to his first game of football which made me feel bad about the whole ordeal. Even though I was feeling bad about it all I still stayed out of going to the function although I had gotten excited about the whole thing. I just keep saying that there will be another and I will be going there for that one. I assured him that I wouldn't miss that one even though he didn't seemed to be devastated or anything like that. I will make it up to him down the line about the whole thing. Love is a wonderful thing and we should never let it take us down with it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment