Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where is It?

Hey Man!
Well I learned a new thing yesterday and that is called facebook. I feel a little gayish to be me and be on facebook but it seems like all my friends are there and then some. So I feel I am just moving with progress this time. What can you say about that. The only thing bad is if you have people you don't want to talk to then you could be in trouble with them toning in and wanting to be friends and if you let someone be friends that you don't know that well then stinky things could happen to you. Well yesterday I heard a bad thing that hurt. It was when a daughter called her in-laws and asked them about their divorce and her reply from them was that they were in favor of the divorce. Even my Mom when I told her once was not happy about me getting a divorce. She may have done everything possible to push me to that point but when she realized that it was going to happen she was sad and didn't want that to happen to me. But that was not the case for my daughter since the in-laws wanted their son to leave her. They had no consolling words and no way did they want them to get back together. So to them marriage is not sacred and special I guess. Even if that would not be my choice I would never be behind the divorce. Especially since you can't pick their spouse in the first place anyway. So what does it all mean? Whatever you get from it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment