Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Scare at The Labor Dept.

Hey Man!
Well it was a little scary when they told me how I had to come right in since my claim was over due. But the paper I received in the mail said to just keep filing and everything would be just fine. So I left at seven am the next morning and off I went to the labor board. I got there very early but these days it has really gotten busy, so busy that they had added chairs everywhere. So after arriving very early I had to wait and wait and wait. It is a good thing that I brought my watchtower since I had plenty of time, so much time that I finished my watchtower completely. Yes that place was jamming. But when they called my name everything went real smooth and after just a couple of minutes I was on my way home with the job done. I told the lady how bad I felt since I was still out of work but she said don't worry the jobless rate is growing as we speak. So after that I knew it wasn't just me but the economy had really dropped. So today my wife and I had a good day going to the gym to work out for about an hour. It always feels good when we do that. Especially since my checks weren't going through so we were behind in paying our bills. I had to go and withdraw some from the savings to make things right. When we have to do that it is always heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment