Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday is Over!

Hey Man!
Well like I said it's over for this week anyway. People are divorcing and others are arguing and peopkle are looking as to who gets the kids. It is getting crazy, so it's like welcome good ole Monday. Probably the worse thing is when I talked to my mom and she told me that the hospital she is in told her she had less than 3 years left in her life. That floored me especially since I never thought someone could just tell her something like that. I thought they would have to consult the family or something like that. Especially since she has a weak heart and who knows what information like that could do to her. She is laid up in the hospital with very bad legs where she can't even get around on her own. That is a big reason she can't go home yet and she did let me know about her wish to be at home when that scary day would come to get her. It is good right now that some of the family is visiting her at the hospital. Really most of the gratitude goes to kristina who at twenty one takes on alot of this. She shows her love to mom almost every day by visiting her and also bringing her food and helping her with her clothes. The rest of the family lives too far to help at this time but still that is no excuse. But the praise still goes to kristina since she is doing something that is way beyond praise. It is worth so much thankfulness I could not even begin with the praise. She is doing something very special right now and I don't think she even realizes how special it really is. I try telling her at every chance I get and that's by saying," what would happen if you were not able to do what you are doing, I would not even want to think about it". What a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment