Saturday, July 25, 2009

It is Rough!

Hey Man!
Sometimes you don't realize how good things are until it's too late. Even if you have people in the family that you don't feel like you are that close to them, you can find out later how much they did mean to you. Sometimes you don't see too much of that person and pretty much you don't think about them that much either. But all of a sudden they are breaking up and you will now loose that person from your family and even though you didn't see them that much but now you know they will be gone. So I guess I took them for granted in a way but at the time you felt like that's the way they liked it and of course you are not the type of person that would ever rock the boat. Not now, not ever. So now they are just about gone all but the crying and picking up the pieces. So it is always good to remember that when they are gone it's too late because by then the crying won't help, nothing will help at that time. And of course you wanted to step in and show your concerns but you didn't want to but in either. So when you didn't really think it was serious you stayed out of it for fear you would make it bad. Now that it has gotten really bad you think you should have said something from the beginning and maybe you could have prevented this if at all possible. It is so sad and remember it's loosing a member that really wasn't in your life that much at all. So it does make you realize what loosing family members does especially when kids are involved too. It makes me so sad especially since I really thought him and I always had this connection, I know we weren't close but I always thought that we were buddies. Now that this much time has passed there is nothing I could see me doing except start the crying machine. I might have let pride get in the way or maybe I felt I would make it worse instead of going with the gut feeling. Don't let this happen without interjecting your thoughts like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment