Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy to be Alive!

Hey Man!
Well sometimes it seems too late to do something and you really feel bad that it has to be that way. I feel that will happen with my mom since she is in such bad condition right now. Her breathing has gotten so bad that I was thinking that the doctors must have done something that they should not have done. So I came up with the idea of looking into the matter in case that is something that happened. Of course you could look into that and think I am trying to make some money over it. But that is really not the reason, it's because if the doctors did something like that then I would feel someone should have to pay for something like that. Now I also am feeling bad about my daughters family. When they were at my house and I had a party I introduced my son in law to everyone since I had feelings for him of course. So now that they are getting a divorce I am really feeling terrible since I am feeling that there are things that I should have done that I didn't. I never knew that they were taking their relationship to this level so now I feel I could have gone to him to advise or express my love for them together. I kept thinking that it was too late to say anything and now I just feel that I should have said something especially since I feel they were good together and I really didn't feel as though bad things like this would have happened between them. So when you think you should say something don't think about it just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment