Friday, July 10, 2009

Was It Wednesday?

Hey Man!
The other night my daughter came over and brought me a very special book and it was all about the life of Dan Marino, the miami dolphin quarterback. I remember going to miami from phila. and watching Dan Marino in the orange bowl playing as a dolphin way back when. I now have these memory plates with differt pictures of Dan Marino on them. I have some what of my own museum of the dolphins staring Dan Marino of course. I was never a big sports fan but I did become a dophin fan when Marino played for them. He was probably one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, one that never won the superbowl. That is the bad part that he never did win that big game. He did play chicago one year when chicago had only one loss and it just so happened to be to the dolphins that year. It was funny especially since the 72 dolphins went undefeated, winning all of their games including the superbowl. The year they played the bears the dolphins were really not that good. But when they came up against the bears, chicago was really never into the game at all. From the kick off the dolphins were running away with the victory. Marino was throwing touchdown after touchdown and never let those bears come close to them. It was a sight to see that night. So my daughter brought me that special dolphin book called "Dan Marino". "My life in football". Now that is very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment