Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Pool!

Hey Man!
Well today was an extremely confusing day right from the start. We seemed as if we didn't know which end was up or what>. First we did not go to the convention like we were suppose to go to. Then we were going to go to the Grayson congregation and then that changed as well as with every thing else. Like I said this was a very confused day all the way through. My wife and daughter went to the other meeting and then they were going to another meeting that evening too. So it ended up where they would be going to a couple of meetings in one whole day. I do believe the company they were keeping had alot to do with it. Yes siree and I do remember her telling me how much they had in common. From horses to music and many other things also. He also told my daughter how much he enjoys shooting squirels with his shot gun when he gets bored. They seem to be very woodsey people. But they also seem to be very spiritual too. That does make me very very happy. I just hope that it wears off on my daughter too. She is a very sweet child and I do try as much as I can with the spiritual teachings. We stay pretty regular with our teaching out of the bible and also teaching the watchtower. She is a very good girl and she has a good heart. I ask Jehovah's help in giving her the spiritual guidelines that she needs so much. Please help us as a family to succeed and to obey all of the laws we need to obey dear God.

1 comment: