Monday, July 13, 2009

The Dentist!

Hey Man!
Well today i was informed that I had previously agreed to take my grandson to the dentist. The last time I did take him I think we were there for several hours at least. They are asian, and they are very good dentists but speed is not something they posess, not even close. So he was at his house and his stepdad was still camping which was good. But better to be safe, I told my daughter that lives with us to come with me so he won't think I have anything evil planned. So I get to the house and there is no answer, and I am ringing the bell and knocking. I even went across the street to see if he was at his friends house who he plays with alot especially now since his mom and step-dad are getting a divorce. It is even getting a little messy so I would not want to be there alone he might think I was there to do something evil. So as I went back to the door and I am banging on the front door for him, the car pulls up in the driveway and yes it's the step-dad. So as soon as I saw him I said that I was there to pick my grandson up to take him to the dentist. I yelled that right away so he would not think I was there for any other reasons. Especially hurtful reasons. So in a few minutes we were off to the dentist without anything bad happening and no one had their ruffles messed up either. After being at the dentist for over an hour and my daughter doesn't sit down because of germs my grandson calls me into the back office since he needs some questions answered. But meanwhile he tells me that they asked him if "his grandfather spoke any english", that was funny. And then he says "that they thought we were both mexicans". Now I am laughing very hard and I had to repeat that to many people. I have a wonderful family and I am very proud of them all. I really was hoping that my daughter and her husband could have worked things out since I really felt that him and I were really getting along pretty good. I know all family's have their problems and no one is perfect but I thought that we did have a connection. I always tried to make things the best I could for him when I knew he was coming over my house. I was even hoping that before too long I could have gotten to go on one of his camping trips. I was really looking for ward to doing something like that. I really don't have anyone here that I am close to other than my immediate family and I felt he was getting to that point but now with the break up coming I think that's something that won't happen. It is sad when I think of this all happening. As much as I thought they were maybe different, they also were alot the same. I really really hoped this would be a good one that made it. Oh how I was wrong I am so sorry to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment