Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back at the Pool!

Hey Man!
We went to the pool today and it was a good day. The sun was shining and the water was warm and all that good stuff. What started it all out was that my grandson come into my house with grease on his shoes and he tracked it all through the house on our off white carpets. Then of course I had to take out the machine to try and clean the carpets before the grease would sink into the carpets and really make the carpet look bad. It could have made it look like the carpet needed to be thrown out. That is what tracking grease through the house will do to the carpet especially since we have had this carpet since we moved here and the other people had the same carpet from the beginning of the house being built until now. So who is counting, right? So after the nice day at the pool we returned home and had a nice relaxing time watching a movie and eating meatball sandwiches. I guess tomorrow we will try to get a movie at Kroger which I love since they are now costing only a dollar for the rental of new CD's for one night. Now that is a very good bargain for sure. I look forward to that movie cube rental. It is a real bargain. Especially since blockbuster is about $5.00 for a Cd for only two nights. Now tell me that is not a hot deal. Yes sir it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment