Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What to do?

Hey Man!
That seems to be the question right now. What should I do now.
I need to get some type of employment but if I get it right now then it would be some what hard to travel to see my mom. Although I could still go by plane and just be gone for the weekend. I know I need to make up my mind quickly since those last pics of my mom were looking very bad lately. I really can't see her getting home after this. But we all said that last time and then she was back home taking care of herself again. So you can never count her out no matter how bad it looks. I think this time she has lost alot of her will power, since she always seems down and out because the pain she is feeling is pretty bad. My sister and brother just called to find out her information to call her since she is now in rehab. All of a suden they sent her to rehab but it doesn't look like she should be there. Although if she doesn't learn to care for herself she may be looking at a nursing home when she is able to leave that place. She would have to be able to get from the bed to her wheel chair and also be able to wheel her way to the bathroom and get on and off the potty. Her knees also seem to have gotten worse with filling up with water like they do. I know she really doesn't want to live with anyone but I really think that would be better than going into a nursing room Especially since money would be tight so the nursing home would not be of the best condition. And we all know what is said about nursing homes and I mean the good ones let alon those ones that have bad reputations too. So things right now are looking very bleak for my mom. I am hoping and praying that things may change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment