Wednesday, June 3, 2009

At Rehab!

Hey Man!
I got to talk to mom today finally and that was just great. She sounded so good to me even though she said she was having problems with her breathing. Then she told me that she had all the pamphlets that I sent her on her table and the lady next to her had a visitor and she asked mom what she was doing with the pamphlets. My mom told her she was going to through them away because she didn't have glasses so she couldn't read them. The lady told her that she was a Jehovah's witness and she was so happy to have found my mom. That was so exciting to hear about. I told her that was just great. She told the lady that I was an elder in the Georgia congregation. I thought that was so funny since I am an attendant tonight but not an elder. I guess to my mom I seem like an elder. I guess I must be doing my job of preaching to her since she thinks I am an elder. The lady talked to her for over two hours after she found out that her son was one of Jehovah's witness. I was so pleased that she was noticed, because now she will get someone to preach a little to her I hope. If she is in the hospital listening maybe something will sink in. My mom did tell me about the assembly that was going to be in west palm beach. It was a very encouraging talk I had with my mom today.

No comments:

Post a Comment