Monday, June 1, 2009

Mom!

Hey Man!
I got a picture of my mom in the email today and was very surprised about it. She looked really bad and this is after getting her heart operation and then telling everbody how good she is doing. Well this is now many weeks later and she does not look good especially to go to rehab now. I don't see how she is going to rehab. She still needs lots of medication and care. I don't see how she will ever go home anyway. Because when she goes home she will have to somewhat take care of herself. Yikes! I do not see that as possible. I see now that I do need to get down there to see her as soon as I can since her health does not look so good to say the least. She is 80 years old and I did think she would get through this since her mom was well into her 90's before she passed. That is surely why my mom did this operation because she felt she had at least 15 more years to go yet. But in less she makes a complete turn around in rehab I just don't see how she can do it. The last time she was sick she did make that miracle turn around and went back to her apartment and was living on her own again but this does seem to be a little more serious. Although she was doing so bad at Dolly's house when Dolly was doing everything for her. At that time we never thought she would be able to go back to her place again. But she did. So I will never put it past her to do it again. But I will be alot more surprised if she can do it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment