Friday, May 29, 2009

Look at me Now!

Hey Man!
Well here I am at home and things have now gotten so much better even though my wife and daughter are working together today and they are not getting along at all. I am hoping that after they start working together things will get better. Especially since they have two houses together today. So that's about six to seven hours together today. I get to stay home and I guess I am waiting for the publix job that someone was suppose to get me. I keep looking and someone was suppose to put a good word in for me. But really it doesn't look that way. He is a very reputable person too. I just keep truging along even though nothing seems to be happening. So here I am, at home kind of waiting. But I do look alot during the day for all types of employment. Mostly through the computer but I have gone to several stores and put in my application. I also put many many applications in the stores by way of the computer. I really need employment with medical insurance to go with it. So here I am waiting and looking. I am hoping too that my daughter is doing alright since her in-laws have arrived and things are not going well with her marriage. That is so very sad and it is very hard to do anything except hope that everything works out. We always are hoping that marriages don't break up but always stay together. So here I am, look at me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment