Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's the Airport!

Hey Man!
Last night we had to pick my daughter up at the airport so the first mistake among many was not calling first to find out if the plane is running on time. So we just head down there as if the plane is going to be on time even though it's been raining alot all week and it is pouring now. How bout that! Well we arrive and look for her and of course we don't see her so the police signal you to keep moving at all times. So we get out and we start moving things around in the trunk so it looks like we got our passenger and we are now loading but of course wwe're not we haven't even seen hide nor hair of our daughter. So now they have pushed us so we have to circle the airport one more time. My idea is to go into the airport to find her while they circle again. So as I am looking at the plane arrivals I see the plane is over 1 hour late and it hasn't landed yet and won't for awhile. Now it's really pouring outside so I can just imagine what they are going through outside now. They must be circling several times at least. When the plane finally lands and I meet with my daughter we go outside and call my wife who has been circling this airport like nobody's business. She finally sees us and as she's pulling up I can see she is yelling at the cop right beside her. She is telling him that this is her family. And he is telling my wife to keep calm and this is continuing as we are getting in the car, my daughter is yelling to my wife stop yelling and the cop is saying calm down lady in his jamacan accent. So she pulls away and we think we can still hear the cop saying calm down in the distance. My wife now pulls over and says I've had enough so someone else please drive home! By now it was late so my daughter took the wheel and I even got in the back so my wife could relax on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment