Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rain, Rain!

Hey Man!
Yes it is, it is raining here and in florida, also raining all over route 75 the road we had to travel on most of the trip, yikes! Well we will plan another trip to miami in the very near future. Now the girls have told me that my mom is not doing good at all which I did not hear that at all. I thought she was on the road to recovery but after they went to see her they felt she was doing very poorly. So now I am really feeling badly since when I cancelled the trip I felt I could easily see my mom somewhere down the road since she was doing good. I had talked to her on the phone and she sounded real good or at least I thought so. Now I have to start thinking of my next chance to go see her since all this has happened. Also we wanted to see our grandson while my daughter was gone and since they are not getting along we are thought to put bad things in our grandson's head, which we felt very badly about. We really love that boy very much and believe it or not we have nothing against our son in law either. He seems to be the same man now as before to us and really we always liked him. We have to say liked instead of love since we don't want to get our daughter mad at us. It is always such a mess especially when we get along with the man. We really were hoping their family would last but I think that with the economy as bad as it is, it also works on relationships in a very negative way too. It is hard when money needs are hurting and jobs are scarce, we feel it personally also. We do keep them in our prayers and we do hope things can go well for them. We do not want to see their home broken sincerely. I guess when it rains it pours and it has been pouring, but I felt like I was seeing an end to the bad times that were happening to us as a family. Truly I can see that the bad times personally could be at it's end, not the economy but the things directly related to our lives and our home. The bad may come to an end finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment