Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wednesday is Here Finally!

Hey Man!
Well tomorrow is the day that we all go to the lawyers office for that all imprtant conference call. Between my mom having her operation and calling her everyday and then dealing with everyone wanting to take the vacation to Miami for a wee, I have my lawyers offer finally coming in. This is so very important for me since I am looking for it to take me to my early retirement. Even though I will have to take less money by going early, it seems like the only way to go at this point. I had always hoped to stay at the hotel till it was time to retire but it did not go that way. So tomorrow I have to hope I get a half way decent offer so I can make it to retirement without loosing my shirt and everything else too. It is really not fair since I was hurt at work and I had been there over 19 years. Where is justice in this world. So tomorrow I am going with my wife and my daughter Daniella by my side. They both have looked out for me from the very beginning of all this happening. I pray that I will get enough so I can continue with my life. It is a very tense and scary day, I could even call it Scary Movie 5 if I had to. As you can see I am starting to loose it myself now. Well I still have to call my mom to say goodnight, since she had such a strong will to live when so many look to take the easy way out instead of putting up the fight. It meant quite alot to me to see her choose to live and to go through such a painfull operation in order to have some extra years of life. My mom is already 80 years old but since her mom made it to 97, my mom is looking at another 15 or more years left for her. And she doesn't want to loose not one of those years. She has the strong will that really left an impression on all of us for sure. My mom came to the head of the class this time. She showed us to live and even put up the fight to live if you have to since life is really worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment