Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's Coming Up!

Hey Man!
This week I get to go to the workers comp court and hear some of the offers that they plan to put on the table for me to look at. It is such a serious day since I really need to be able to make it to early retirement. Since I can't work was I was trained to do I basically need to just about start all over and that is not the easiest thing to do when you are already 60 years old. It is a hard thing to do, job hunting at my age. I had planned to stay at my job till I was ready to retire but now I don't have much chance for that to happen since I hurt my foot and the doctors did not find out my ailment until I walked on the damaged foot for over 5 months. By that time they tried to accuse other things that may have caused it to happen. But I know that the piece of metal fell on my foot and put me in that position of trying to get everyone to see the real truth. Life is hard enough but when companies doubt the truth of things even when you have been with them for over 19 years, it can be very devastating. Life has really changed for me and now it is on the brink of going either up or just way out there for me. I am praying for the truth to be eveident and that way I will get through this alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment