Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moved to Health South!

Hey Man!
Where did she go? What happened to her? Oh no! What is going on now? That is some of what was going on last night with my mom. No one new where she was or who took her where. My mom was really lost or we thought so anyway. I know the final episode of lost was coming on that night but this is ridiculous for sure. Finally at about nine at night I found that mom was taken to a place called health south. It is to help her prepare to go home. Even though she has water on her lungs from being left alot without getting her self changed. So sitting there in bed all wet has brought the cold on her lungs right now. She is still in quite a bit of pain also but believe it or not she was in a pretty good mood with all that going on. And you know that having your pants wet at her age and sitting in it for long periods of time is no fun, no fun at all. But that didn't matter mom was in a good mood. I think jsut hearing someone she knew gave her a good feeling of being found. She knew at that point she wasn't lost anymore. Even with the episode of lost coming on she didn't feel a part of it at all and that made her very happy. I did check that she brought her flowers with her and she did. They did cost me and me being somewhat cheap when it came to buying flowers I was very concerned that she got something from those flowers and that being told that they would help in the healing process. So I in turn felt like they were worth the money spent on them. She did tell me that they were all purple with one yellow one in the middle and she thought that was a little odd. But knowing they would help her heal made a big difference. Maybe it was the one big yellow flower in the middle that made large attraction, whatever it was my mom was happy with it and that made them worth anything that they cost. They made her feel good and since I was not able to visit yet and I was far away they made me feel I was involved with caring for my dear mom. That was just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment