Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday, Whew!

Hey Man!
This was really some day. First the doctor's visit was first and it is a new doctor which is always scary. I saw my wife's cell phone on my way out so I really thought this was a good thing for sure. So I took the phone with me and I thought I was flying high with that phone. Well it rang on my way to the doctor's and then on my way home and then I called some wrong people and had to call them back to apologize. It was a very funny day with that phone. I felt I got a chance to be in the year 2009 and I failed miserably. Yes I did. I couldn't handle all the commotion having that cell phone and I think having a new doctor after 4 years contributed to the whole mess too. My daughter Gabriella called to staighten out the mess we had with our vacation plans too. She really made things alot better and I use to be a very good planner. That's what I use to do was to plan parties and trips. Not anymore. I had made a mess of things until she made it right again. Then I received a package from Kristina and Julie and they mailed me the hot peppers and they were so very good. Hot Hot Hot! What a nice package that was. I was so very happy to get my package from Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment