Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday is Here!

Hey Man!
Today is the day my mom is suppose to get her own room. Then everyone can visit her or at least not have any excuse to visit her. I do live in Atlanta Georgia so I am the furthest away from her in Jackson Memorial hospital. But I have one sister that is in Melbourn Florida and that is a little more than 4 hours away so that is pretty far too. Last night my brother was there visiting as he pretended he was a delivery person so parked where they park and went up the back way and got himself into the room and even though you are not suppose to have cell phones he called me and put my mom on the phone to talk to me. That was really a treat I have to say. We both had a tear in our eye over that. I am hoping that my daughter Gabriella goes to see her today or at least tomorrow. She does live in Ft. Lauderdale and that is only an hour or so away. We are still looking to go down there to see mom, we might go next weekend since I do believe that Daniella is off that weekend. We all came together to show our love to mom our matriarch of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment