Thursday, May 7, 2009

They Cut Me Like a Chicken!

Hey Man!
Well it really ended up being a very good day since I got to talk to my mom after all. Robert my brother called me from the hospital and he said guess who I have on the phone. He said yes it's mom. So he handed my mom the phone so we finally got to talk. It was really great, I could tell she was with a tear in her eyes and so did I. It was so very great to talk to her. She just had a very serious operation on her heart where they cut open her chest. Her chest is very painful since they do open you up with a machine that spreads you wide open so they can get in there with their operating tools in order to open her closed valve, like my mom says they cut me open just like a chicken. My mom has done alot of cooking in her day and that is how a chef describes that type of operation, opening me up like they're cutting open a chicken. Yikes! She was in such good spirits and was surprisingly in a very good mood. Wow! She is 80 years old and she is coming through this with flying colors, at least so far. Tomorrow we will see what comes next. It is funny to hear that since she believes in a burning hell for bad people, so because of that she fought to not die yet since she feels that she needs to get some more good things done so she could be heading the opposite direction of that burning hell that she thinks might be waiting for her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment