Wednesday, April 22, 2009

That's It!

Hey man!
Now after the Podiatrist has told me I have broken joints in the foot I am told that an operation is my next thing I have to do. The doctor is also asking me how that may have happened. At this point I have to think about it. So when I went home I remembered that at work I dropped this heavy piece of metal on my foot and it was heavy too. I remember that when I got home that night I did tell my wife what had happened. When I got to work the day of it fell off the shelf on to my foot and it really hurt at the time but I put it back where it had been and made sure that the manager and some other people had seen what happened. They didn't tell me to go report it like I usually tell people. I always say to people to go right away to report it at human resources. But since I did have the manager and several associates seeing this I felt fine about it. It didn't seem to sweel up at the time so I continued working. Lets see now.

No comments:

Post a Comment