Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OOPS!

Hey Man!
After going to another Arthritis doctor and she found nothing, I was so grateful that she advised that I go to see this podiatrist, that's the doctor that treats the foot. So I arrive at thisw podiatrist and immediately he takes an x-ray of the top of my foot and comes out and says that I have broken joints in my foot. The broken joints made people possibly think it was something else since it made the ankle swell up so much. When the gout hits you your ankle swells up. That caused alot of confussion to everything. So now this doctor asks me did I have some type of accident or something that may have caused this to happen. He also tells me that I need an operation right away to repair these broken joints. So now I need to let work know that I need to take a leave of absence for this operation especially since I can barely walk at all now. At work at this time I was holding onto the wall the entire night so I wouldn't fall on my face. On my way home after this news I just received I am thinking about how I may have broken my joints on the top of my foot. I know when I come home from work I really don't do anything since I am always so drained. The thought process is running wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment