Monday, April 20, 2009

The Mix Up!

Hey Man!
We are going to take this closer to the point a little quicker for now. On my own I went to the orthopedic doctor so someone could finally x-ray this ankle/foot thing. After going there he sent me to the hospital to get the x-rays and then he put me in a cast, a walking cast so I could still work. Then after going to him he took off the cast and saw that the swelling did not go down. So now he put me in a walking boot. Now I could still work with that on me. It is now getting close to five months working on this ankle/foot thing of mine. It is ashame that it wasn't diagnosed right at the beginning since now it has gotten so much worse then at the start. Now I can barely work at all. When I do come home from work I just sit in the car, which I can do since it's at night when I get home, and I wait till I muster up the strength to walk to the front door and plop myself on the sofa. At work I am now holding onto the wall as I walk around. Most everyone has noticed how bad I am doing and they can't understand what's going on, as I can't either. Finally the orthopedic doctor now wants to test me for a blood disease. All I can say is what is going on here since I've had my blood tested back when the doctor thought I had the gout. What's killing me is when I was young I respected doctors and my mother would just kill me if I ever disagreed with a doctor. That's why I am playing their game I guess. I am at wits end at this point! Where-ever that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment