Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scarred or Mad?

Hey Man!
When I arrived back at the doctors after waiting another three weeks, I really wasn't sure what my feelings were. Now the pain had gotten so bad I had to plan all the walking I did since after a certain point I really couldn't do anymore. Every step was so very painful at this point. The boots that I bought and were wearing, I think I even wore a couple times to sleep. They helped maybe 10% but the pain had increased now by another 50% so I was definitely on the loosing end of this battle. Now I was told to go see a Arthritis doctor since my doctor really wasn't getting anywhere with any of his diagnosis and he wasn't asking me so since he said to go see the Arthritis doctor that's where I would go the next week I thought. But to my surprise it would take almost six weeks to get an appointment with him since they were rare in the area. I can't even begin to explain what that feeling was like since three weeks was petrifying, so hearing six weeks made me cold and shiver. And that is no joke so wait I did. But I knew I had to continue to work since I was still running to different doctors trying to find out what is wrong. This time I was very worried if I could make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment