Saturday, April 18, 2009

A long Three Weeks!

Hey Man!
It was a very long three weeks but I survived and here I am. The swollen foot has gotten a bit bigger and the pain is alot worse. The doctor said I needed another shot. I asked him if it could be a double this time since I really need something for this pain. So now he needed the nurse to help him carry this big ole needle in the room, so they could pump this serum into my swollen ankle/foot. Then he says try to put on your shoe and if you can't just carry it with you and come back in three weeks but buy a pair of boots to wear. All I could think of was how long this three weeks will be, and I would make sure I bought these boots on the way home. The doctor said by wearing the boots would help relieve the pain so who knows I might sleep with these things on. Still the thought of another three weeks really put a scare into me, since my ankle/foot keeps getting bigger and with it growing so does the pain with every step I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment