Friday, April 17, 2009

Sounds Good to Me!

Hey Man!
So the doctor now says I have the gout, that means he is getting me ready for some shots. This needle he pulled out didn't look like it was going to end in size. It looked like he wanted to heal me with one jab as big as this thing was. He put that needle right into the swollen part of my foot, and it went deep in. I am sure he didn't want to waste any of that serum since that needle went in so deep. He said it was a steroid that he put into my foot, since I do have size 14 now that really worried me. I figured at least maybe stick that in both feet. After he told me that my foot would not grow I was relieved. I was thinking that I would now watch my swollen foot go down but no way. He told me to put my shoes back on, I did not know why I took both shoes off in the first place, so now he would see me in three weeks. My foot barely fits into that shoe so I was there an extra 15 minutes at least, I knew it was long since the nurse was there with another patient already. Every step I took hurt bad at this time and with a job where I am walking at least 80% of the time, it just keeps getting worse. All I could think of was I had to wait three weeks before I could hope for some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment