Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here I am!

Hey Man!
Well now I had the operation and it was so bad that they made my ankle one big joint since it was so bad. But how did it get that bad, I walked on a broken foot for over five months. They wanted to say I had some type of bone disease but I had never had anything ever like that. And by saying that it would also make it look like no one missed any type of diagnosis. I was on disability for the six months that I was given but my foot was still weak. I was also terminated from a job that I had had for over nineteen years. I looked to reapply but someone was already hired for my position. So now I have to apply for positions that I really don't have any type of experience in. At almost 61 years of age I must go into some field that I really don't know. I worked the Hotel business for over 19 and a half years and did good at it too. But my foot at this time can't stand for any amount of hours anymore. It is still swollen but I can walk on it without the pain that I was in before. So now I am too early for retirement but I must find a job or loose it all and at my age I can not afford that.

No comments:

Post a Comment