Friday, April 24, 2009

What Now!

Hey Man!
Now I am at that spot of starting some type of new career and when the economy is at it;s worst in many many years. At 61 years old it is a real challenge. Where do you go from here. I am on unemployment trying to get some job, any job where I won't have to be on my legs all day like the hotel business. Like I said before in the hotel business you are sitting about 10% of the time and that good ole 90% you are walking around on your legs. I have now got these special socks that go to your knees and they really give you lots of support when walking. So this invention really helps someone in my condition for sure. I am now hoping that the workmans comp can at least take me to my retirement because then I could get some beginning job with a low pay and with my retirement it will all even out. We will soon see the outcome of this terrible mishap.

No comments:

Post a Comment