Friday, August 7, 2009

Just Cutting the Grass!

Hey Man!
I started my ole lawnmower like always and it's the kind that doesn't go on it's own. I always say I want all the exercise that comes with it but really I'm too cheap to spend the extra money for an upgrade on the mower. Yeah man! Oh well so I am moving along and it is a real hot day at least in the mid 90's for sure. So I get to the edge and instead of edging later I start to pull the grass out with my own hands. All of a sudden I see several bee's coming out from the grass. It looks like I might have hit a small nest of some sort. So now I am feeling a nice strong sting on my ankle and also I am feeling my face is getting a little funny feeling too. It's when I start feeling some pains in my chest that I thought I might make this come to an end now. So I got in the house and as I was laying down that the pains in my chest were getting worse. Now I am starting to worry since the pain is very very bad now. And I am also feeling the bee stings pretty bad now. So since I really couldn't spot any of the stingers I figured that I would just start scrubbing and little by little I would scrub those stingers right out of my body. It seemed to make sense to me at the time since it was really hurting now. I'll tell you that after the shower when I was laying down I was in some really bad pain, and it was all over. I really came close to going to the hospital but it was meeting night and they were dressed and ready to go, so I just said I'll be fine just go on without me. At that I was trying to be the brave guy and was out to make the family proud of me. I hope they were since I had some serious pain. The worst was my hands were swollen and very painfull. But being truthful I did get a little scared that I was close to having some sort of heart attack or just a very bad attack or an allergy attack from the stingers. It's scary when you get close to things like that. So today I went out and finished the yard and nothing bad happened. Let's see if a surprise visitor is somewhere now.

No comments:

Post a Comment