Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Tomorrow

Hey Man!
Well today we all went to the pool and that's me and the kids, that's we. We had a very good time there, the sun was shinning nice and strong. Actually I left first since they were having such a good time that I just left them there. Tomorrow it will be 7:30am and then it's over. I am headed straight to the jewish deli to get my very special food that I love so very much. It is the smoked salmon topped with a red onion and a very nice ripe tomato. Yum! After two days of eating only jello and cubed soup that will be such a great pleasure, one that I will really be looking forward to. I am even getting a little excited thinking about it being over. Especially since I have to be there at 7:30am so I should be out of there by eleven am at the latest or at least I pray that it would be the latest time possible until I get out of there. I almost feel like wearing my tennis shoes so I could dart out of there like I was shot right out of a cannon. I will be darting out of that place like a firecracker was placed you know where to give me that added charge to get going alot quicker. I will be one happy dude after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment