Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What Now?

Hey Man!
Well it was good to find out that I had alot more time left on my unemployment which was just great. Now it just really gets to you real bad sometimes just sitting at home alot. Also when the Mrs doesn't get along with you anymore makes things really difficult. It is hard sometimes trying to be sweet when you are talked to so badly that it makes it bad just trying to speak to that person. I feel I keep trying over and over again but as I said before it is very very hard when you are being spoken to so badly over and over again. When things aren't going good and the family is together on things you really feel you all can get through it but when you don't speak to each other it makes things seem so impossible. I really do everything I can to not let things get like that but we both need to work on it otherwise it doesn't work well. Then the air gets very thick in the house and that is so bad for my daughter and she will ask me how are you and mom doing together dad? That is enough to just break your heart as it comes to you from your own daughter. When there are money problems it can hurt all the areas of the household. It sometimes gives you the feeling of things getting to be impossible. Also being out of work really works on a person very negatively all the time. I keep trying to do things right and to make my meetings regular as well as doing our studies like we used to. We probably pray alot more now too since we need Jehovah's holy spirit to be with us always. Satan throughs everything he can at us during these last days. Our assembly deals almost entirely with the time of the end being now. We know that things have gotten very bad since 1914 and it just keeps getting worse. We ask God to bless our family and to keep us safe and to help us fight all the direct hits of satan the devil because he doesn't let up at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment