Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Events!

Hey Man!
Well things are still running bad. My daughter is breaking her marriage, and I don't mean it's her fault, what I mean is that it is just falling apart. I am very sad about that since they have a beautiful son together. And I know from experience that a dad really looses when the marriage breaks up. You never will get close with your children after that. In some cases the children will grow up resenting you. I can speak from experience when it comes to that. My two girls and me have become very separated after the first marriage. Especially since I had three girls after that and of course I have gotten closer with those three since I did live with them in the same house. No matter how you try to not let that happen, it just does. I really tried too. I think living so far away had something to do with it too. They moved to pittsburgh after the divorse since they needed the help of her mother. I can't blame her for that but that long distance made things hard. Especially for visiting. We really couldn't see each other every other weekend or anything close to that. We would have had to be very rich to have afforded all those plane rides. There is no way to get those years back either. Then the one daughter broke up with her husband after having one child. So she tried to make it work and then had another child. She must have given him at least ten or more tries. As I write this she is still giving him more chances at the marriage. It is ashame that she can't just move on but she is too busy giving it just one more chance. When he moved with her in Tennesee she ended up loosing everything. He couldn't keep a job so she lost her house she was buying and her two new cars that she was financing also. Her credit also went down the drain. She has a good job as a hair stylist and she did work in a fancy smancy place to do hair in the grand ole opry mall. She was making some good money but she wasn't able to keep three kids, that's counting the husband. Now my oldest daughter here is having a very hard time with the husband and she has a very good job and of course he doesn't work so she has an extra kid in her house too. I am in another fix since I lost my job at sixty years old. That truley is a very hard blow. I am trying to take some classes to learn a trde in health care. They are six weeks or ten week classes. I am hoping to get the aid to get through that. That way I will be able to support my family which I have to do even at my age of sixty. I really never thought I would loose my job at the hotel that I had and loved for over twenty years. Now with my injured foot I don't think I could work at the same position with the condition of my foot. Also the hotels have really changed in the last year. The banquet parties have really slowed down alot. I used to work alot of weddings and it looks like alot of people are not getting married like they used to and when they are they are doing it at home and using their friends to all bring in different prepared plates of food for the banquet. I do have the one thing that really holds a family together and that is the strong belief in God. Thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment