Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's tomorrow Morning!

Hey Man!
Yes it's tomorrow when my Mom gets her operation on the valve in her heart. It will be a very serious operation since today my mom is 80 years old. At that age it is a very serious operation because the doctors are trying to strengthen the heart so during the operation they are operating when the heart is very weak. Life is so very important to my mom so that is why she is going ahead with this operation, otherwise the doctors said she would only make it for another six months or so. But if she gets the operation she could go on and on maybe ten or more years unless something else gets her. But we do not have cancer in the family at all so if they make her heart stronger she will likely make it into her 90's for sure. My sister is bringing her a load of candy bars today which is the most imprtant thing my mom wanted. I am hoping that my other brother and sister had the chance to call her sometime today. I called each of them to let them know how important it was to call her before her operation to tell our mom how much we love her. Like I said she doesn't have alot of money and doesn't live in a beautiful home but my mom wants to live. That is so very important to her. If my mom didn't help some of her kids so much then she would be living in a very nice place now but she had to give up her home that she had for so many years. I am really praying that she gets through this operation with flying colors since she does live alone so she needs to be able to get around on her own. She has a wheel chair so as long as she get get to it and get off of it to get in her bed or the bathroom then she will be fine. So tomorrow morning is the operation to determine how her days will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment