Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Today!

Hey Man!
Yes it is today that my mom at 9 am went for her operation on her heart valve. Yes at 80 years old she had to get this operation since her valve had closed so she really need this to be done. My one sister was there the whole day waiting there for my mom. My other brother and another sister was waiting at their homes to hear how mom was doing. But my sister Julie and her daughter Kristina and her son Dwight were there to be within reach of my mom when it was time for her operation. At 80 she was getting her operation on her heart. It was the maitriarch of the family. She is the big cahoona, the real crime boss in the italian family. With one sister there the rest of the family stood by their stations like champs. We were all loving our mother today. I couldn't speak without crying since my mom was going through it today and we were all with her. The sons and daughters were with mom today. We all love her, yes we do. Mom needed us to be there for her and we were there yes we were. She is still on breathing tubes and she is still bleeding but we gave our names to the nurse and they told her we were with her in spirit. We love the Moma!

No comments:

Post a Comment