Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh No !

Hey Man!
Now what! I injured myself at work as explained previously so I got disability which was only two thirds of my salary. I was in debt so I went with a company to pay my bills. So being out of work I had them take six hundred dollars each month to pay my bills off. After about eight months of that and almost six thousand dollars the company went out of business and now I have to hope I get maybe half of what I put in back. So now my creditors are at my door just about so I had to go to bankrupcy. Meanwhile I am trying to get my workman's comp case settled. So now they said they will leave my bankrupcy case open since I have a possible settlement on my workman's comp case. But I am left not being able to work on my foot like I used to. So now what does a man do when he tried to do everything right. I need my workman's comp in order to get by for a few months and at 60 years old it's not easy to go find some other type of work. Especially in the economy we have right now. Life can be so scary at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment