Thursday, April 30, 2009

Has Anything Changed?

Hey Man! With unemployment running out in just a few months it's not the best of times right now. Of course I have been looking everyday for some type of job but at 60 when you have to change careers it's not that easy to find something you may not have experience in. Then on top of it you are up against alot of 20 year olds that are out of jobs too. If I can last till early retirement then these low paying jobs will not be that bad since I would be getting retirement also. I am thankful I have all my hair and as an Italian with olive oil running through our veins it keeps us from wrinkleing up so we look a little younger. So on a good day I can still pass for being in my 40's. Directions have now changed so we have to change with it all. Let's see if we can do this. Let's all put a 100 per cent in this changing system, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment