Saturday, August 22, 2009

It Hit Hard!

Hey Man!
We were all hit so very hard when we heard that grammy was hit with this ailment. We heard that she passed out from a seizure or something like that. That really put a scare in all of us. Grammy is always the sign of good health and always has all this energy. She has come here many times to cheer me up during this time when I have lost my job. But the funny thing is that she has lost her job also. But she never seems to be down. She may leave you with a scripture and good tidings and then she is on her way. The bad thing is that we don't say sometimes how we feel. Many of times I always wanted to say thank you for cheering me up and giving me some upbuilding advice and it;s always something that you really needed to hear too. Many times I have wanted to say thank you so much for keeping me in your thoughts and coming over here to cheer me up especially when she is busy herself. But no matter what she has time for all of us always. All my girls love her very much but we probably don;t say it as many times as we should say it. My wife is hit very hard with sadness right now since her mom couldn't be loved anymore than the love her daughter has for her. I never see my wife cry but today she did alot of crying and at one time I had to go downstairs to the bathroom to cry myself. The sadness just swallowed me up. Life is too short and sometimes is threatened so we need to alwys tell our loved ones that we love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment