Friday, June 19, 2009

Hope there is More Time!

Hey Man!
I really really do too. I know that there has to be a job out there for me but I have not been finding it as of now. I don't know what I have been doing wrong but I have been at it pretty good as of late. I have not given up looking at all. Now I was promised a full time job at publix by one of the brother's and I thought that was as good as gold. But this is many month's later and I have been checking in with that company but nothing has been happening. I thought for sure I would be with that company but I guess he didn't know it would be as hard as it is to get some work. I really need to start as soon as possible so I don't get deep in debt. I need some type of job and the longer I am out of work than the harder it will be to get a job. Now I also called my mother and she is also not doing well right now. She said that they told her she should have not gotten the heart operation like she did. That really is a hard blow for sure. She has really gone through alot as of now. So when I called it sounded like she has had a set back and is not doing so good. I can't believe she is going through as much as she is. We are all so thankful that Julie and her family is doing as much as they are for now. We now pray that everything will go good with her and her hospital stay. Sincerely, Petey.

No comments:

Post a Comment