Thursday, June 11, 2009

After the Pool!

Hey Man!
Well it was some time after the pool. This guy is not suppose to even come into my house and he was going upstairs in my house. My daughter told me he wanted to take a shower in our house and she was very unhappy with him doing that. So I look and sure enough he is headed up the stairs and directing himself toward the bathroom to take a shower. Well my older daughter sees him and stops him going to the bathroom. Now she gets right in his face and tells him no way. But he trys to push through her. Now she is very mad about this so she takes off her shoes and is pounding him on the head with her shoes. Well as they come down the steps I grab onto her and try to hold her. But she gets away and chases him right out the door. I didn't know she was hitting him over the head the whole way outside. And I did not know that he had called her a very bad name and in my house too. So needless to say all went bad that day. Now with him telling his parents and they go to our hall it has gotten bad but I go back to him not being allowed in my house. And if he never came into my house like is suppose to happen then this never would have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment