Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is it Going to be Alright?

Hey Man!
Well right now it seems like everything may work out. We are going to miami this week but we should get through that alright. But financially we should do alright. I do need to find some work when I do get back so I could get to be insured with the company. Since medicare is only when you are 65 years old and I will be 61. A few years too young right now. I hope with the way this economy is I can get something with a medical package. But now I have to worry about my mom getting through her procedure she has today. They will be checking on her heart to see how it is since she had the open heart surgery done. There is alot still going on but as long as that other thing is exempt than everything will go real good and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment