Sunday, April 26, 2009

Turkey Neck!

Hey Man!
As I was on my travels the other day I really thought I passed right by a turkey. I didn't hear the goble goble but it sure did look exactly like a turkey. No one tried to shoot it or anything but you would have sworn that this was a real live turkey. The only thing is that we were at the grocery store and really that's not the place that has turkey's running around. Now if we were in some open fields or out in the country we would have accepted this sighting of a real live turkey. As I took a better look at this would be turkey I realized to my disbelief that it was a woman with a turkey neck. That neck skin was hanging so bad that this became a human turkey. The sight was very displeasing, very. I found out that as skin matures there are some key nutrients that become depleted and this results in a dull, thinning and sagging skin. I needed to look into this since I did not want to turn into a turkey. I have been called a bear before since I was big and maybe a little hairy but not no turkey. So I found out that this can be reversed with something called Expela, a neck firming activator. This has calcium and amino acids, and it is designed to reboost cell metabolism and protein synthesis and rebalance the ion flow. In other words it starts working on the loose skin to stop turning you into a turkey. So you will get a firmer, smoother neckline and jawline, restructuring the skin to eliminate sag and the deep lines from view. Your skin will get visibly firmer, tighter, and smoother in a matter of weeks. Wow! You can take Expela in your own home and it's affordable, scarless, no burning, no doctors, and no recovery time. So now take that good look in the mirror and if you don't hear that goble goble than you may be alright. But if you even think about thanksgiving when you take that look than Expela would be something to try. The results are pretty amazing so check your pharmacy for this new and special medicine that will have you saying, "no more turkey neck for me".

No comments:

Post a Comment