Monday, August 17, 2009

Where are we Now?

Hey Man!
It is a wonderful thing when you get your body repaired and especially you are able to walk again. But the recouperating time can really kill you especially when you are use to working alot and you are used to being busy instead of hanging around the house. It is very tuff getting not only used to it all but adjusting your life to the time it takes to recover is unbelievable. It even makes it difficult to keep liking everyone. When you are used to seeing them for only a certain amount of time each week and then you are with them all day long and then some. My life has always been working at night so I never did see alot of the family. So we used to look forward to my days off when we would get together to do things all together. Now it is nothing like that anymore. The family looks like they have had enough of me and I can see their point of view. They have had enough and it is time for me to get back to some normalcy again. So I have all my guns out looking to get something in order to get myself back out there so I can work again. Please I need it very badly. Today I found a friend that might be getting a manager job so I could get something through that and I would be working with old time associates again. That would be so very great!

No comments:

Post a Comment